Footy Finals Fever Promotion Terms and Conditions
The Warralily Finals Fever Promotion is available to all Registered Builder sales consultants.
1. The Warralily Finals Fever promotion commences on 1st
July and ends on July 31st
, 2016 (Promotion Period).
2. This Promotion is open to any person who is a resident of Australia and are 18 years of age and over (not a company or trustee), at any time during the Promotion Period, are a Builder Sales Consultant who refers a purchaser to Warralily to an eligible lot during the Promotion Period (Referrer).
3. Subject to these Terms and Conditions including but not limited to satisfaction by the applicant of item 6 of these Terms and Conditions, Armstrong Creek Development Corporation
(Promoter) offers the builder with the highest signed contracts in the promotional period first option on one of three prizes being
Prize One - 2 x tickets to the 2016 AFL Grand Final plus 2 nights accommodation at Crown (on Grand Final Eve & Night) and restaurant voucher OR
Prize 2 - 2 x tickets to the 2016 AFL Grand Final. The builder consultant with the second highest contracts signed.
All builder representatives who refer a client to (enquiry or sale) during the promotional period will be placed in the second-chance prize draw for a chance to win two AFL Finals (Melbourne based games only, allocations yet to be determined.
4. All sales must be contracted by 5pm 31st
5. In the event of a tie the prizes will be allocated by way of ballot. If there are more than three winners the three prizes will be allocated by ballot and a consolation prize of a $1,000 Warralily eftpos card will be awarded to the remaining winners.
6. A Referrer will be entitled to enter the promotion if, during the promotional period:
(a) prior to the Referred Purchaser placing a Holding Deposit or entering into a Sales Contract, the Builder Sales Consultant (Referrer) must have submitted a completed Referral Form to the Warralily Sales Consultant. This can be delivered electronically.
(b) The Referred Purchaser subsequently enters into a contract of sale for the purchase of an eligible lot on terms acceptable to the Promoter (Sales Contract); and the (referred) Purchaser is not a Prospective Purchaser (as defined below) during the Promotion Period.
7. If a completed Referral Form has not been received by the Warralily Sales Consultant at the time when the Referred Purchaser places a Holding Deposit or enters into a Sales Contract, then the referral will be deemed ineligible and not included in the promotion.
8. Only 1 (one) Referrer may be nominated for each Referred Purchaser.
9. The Benefit is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. If, for any reason:
a) any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the program; or
b) If a contract of the referred purchasers does not occur in accordance with the terms of the sales contract the referrer will not be entitled to receive the benefit; or
c) The Benefit is not available, the Promoter reserves the right but not the obligation to substitute the Benefit for another similar item, at its sole discretion, of equal value.
11. Warralily accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the receipt of any Benefit by the Referrer. Referrers should seek independent financial advice if concerned.
12. Warralily may not be sued in any capacity other than as the trustee for the Trust, including seeking the appointment of a receiver (except in relation to property of the
Trust), a liquidator, an administrator or any similar person to the Promoter or prove in any liquidation, administration or arrangement of or affecting the Promoter (except in relation to property of the Trust).
13. The Benefit is not available in connection with any other offer.
14. The Benefit will be paid to the three highest referrers and winners of the second -chance draw as determined in item 3, handed directly to the Referrer.
16. The following capitalised words in these Terms and Conditions have the following meanings:
HOLDING DEPOSIT means the refundable payment made by a purchaser which precedes the intent to enter into a Contract of Sale within 3 business days.
PROSPECTIVE PURCHASER means a purchaser already known to the Warralily Sales
Consultant or has already been referred to the Warralily Sales Consultant by another
Referrer or is an existing contact on the Warralily database.
REGISTERED BUILDER means a person holding a current VIC registered builder’s
REFERRAL FORM means the document titled “Warralily Referral Program”
REFERRED PURCHASER means a purchaser (other than a Prospective Purchaser) of an eligible lot whether as an individual or group of individuals, each 18 years of age and over (not a company who buys an eligible lot in their own right (and not as trustee or a nominee) who has been referred to the Warralily Sales Consultant by a Referrer using a Referral Form which has been completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
WARRALILY SALES CONSULTANT means an employee of the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
WARRALILY means the development project being carried out by the Promoter on the land situated at Warralily Armstrong Creek, 3217.
Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to use of this web site. In using this web site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this web site.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification in this web site. Your continued use of the web site following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
© 2001 Newland Developers Pty Ltd (ACN 141 811 350). Copyright in this web site subsists under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). It is owned by Newland Developers unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. You are provided access to this web site for personal use only. You may print a copy of information contained on this web site for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. You may not on-sell or otherwise commercialise any information obtained from this web site. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws or as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, no part of this web site may be otherwise reproduced, adapted, stored, distributed, printed, displayed, performed, published, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means or process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by storage in an information retrieval system) without the specific written consent of Newland Developers Pty Ltd.
Links to other websites
Links from this web site to other sites beyond the control of Newland Developers Pty Ltd are provided for the convenience of the user. Such links do not represent any official endorsement or approval of any such web site, product, organisation, or service. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any such web site.
Disclaimer of liability
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all details within this web site; however, no warranty can be given by the company or its agents regarding the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information presented in the web site. Intending purchasers should make their own inspections and enquiries. Photographs or artists impressions are for presentation purposes only and are indicative only. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Newland Developers Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) suffered or incurred by you as a result of or in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site or your reliance on any information contained or accessed through this web site. This disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute or law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
All information on the site is subject to change without notice.